Social media is the building block behind taking your digital marketing game to the next level. Millennials spend around 5.4 hours per day life surfing through various social media websites.
If you’re losing out customers because you’re still stuck with using traditional means of advertisement, it’s time you consider promoting your business in social media.
Now, addressing the topic at hand, let’s discuss why businesses need social media marketing to prosper.
Reasons behind the success of businesses using Social Media Marketing!
There are several reasons which cater to businesses prospering as a result of virtual marketing agencies. However, the primary reasons that stand out are as follows:
- Brand name gets highlighted
Social media marketing is all about promoting the client’s business in various social media to make it popular. With the implementation of smart marketing policies, brands can effectively communicate with their customers directly in a secure online forum.
Moreover, social media marketing directly opens up the gates for prospective businesses to study their competition and devise policies accordingly. This makes it easier for brands to create an online presence.
- Much more cost-effective
Without a doubt, social media marketing is easier on the pockets. Therefore, businessmen can focus on improving their products and services without having to pour extra money into advertising agencies.
Besides using social media is less messy as online platforms are transparent. With enough insight to how the client’s competitors work, social media also enables businesses to find their target audience easily.
Thus, with the implementation of smart policies, social media marketing saves both time and money.
- Promotes brand loyalty!
The specialty of social media marketing is that it can build up loyal customers. Picture this, an agency using Instagram, hosts periodical giveaways and generates shoutouts featuring loyal customers in their feed.
As a result they become more approachable to potential customers. You see, consumers on social media prefer checking out reviews or testimonials. So, when they witness fellow customers giving positive statements about a brand, it automatically stands loyal in their eyes.
- Increase traffic rates with contents!
A major way for social media marketing is through contents. People like to stay informed about the type of products or services they desire. Hence, what better way to accomplish it other than generating quality contents for your website.
However, it’s tricky, contents can’t sound bland. Therefore, choose any reputed content writing agency to write unique blogs and articles for your website which will make customers want to click.
Posting these contents to social media can intrigue followers to read them thereby increasing traffic to your website. Remember, good click worthy contents can transform your readers into customers.
Now, other conditions like better SEO rankings or more customer satisfaction also cater to why businesses should consider switching over to social media marketing.
Moving forward, many businesses still have a list of unanswered questions regarding social media marketing. Therefore let’s review the questions and unveil the answers to give you a clearer insight to online marketing.
Common Questions Regarding Social Media Marketing Unveiled.
- How to find the right content for your target audience?
- A content writing agency can help you in this case. They can offer you informative and effectual content that you can post on your website.
Many a time, users only follow a brand on social networks and refrain from visiting their website. When you post a content in your social media, you will invite your followers to your websites.
This can aid in turning your followers and readers into customers thereby expanding your business.
- How to get customers to stay loyal to your brand?
- As you know customers are visual and they love freebies. So promote your brand and gather customers simultaneously with these simple pointers-
- Host shoutouts
- Discounts and sales
- Feature existing faithful customers in your feed
- Collaborate with a popular celebrities
- Take screenshot of their feedback and feature them on your feed.
- Is it absolutely essential to market over social media?
Well, it’s not mandatory and it’s completely your personal choice. However, social media is where most of today’s generation spends their time.
Therefore, businesses naturally benefit more when availing a platform that enables them to connect with their potential customers on a wider platform.
Besides, marketing over social media makes businesses more upfront and lets customers connect to brand on a more persona level. Thus, a chance of a profitable business venture is naturally more over social media.
- What should I post to make my content stand out?
- The best thing to do is keeping a track of the ongoing virtual marketing trends. However, it’s best you take the help of a virtual media marketing agency for guidelines and strategies.
But, what you can do is post relevant pictures of your brand, its staff, success stories and popular products. Moreover, don’t stay monotonous, check out ideas and themes online for further information.
Video contents get the most engagement and in 2016 around 43% users wanted to see this type of media. So, making videos with high-quality content can aid in more user engagement and increase more followers.
- How often should I post for best results?
- A question that has been circulating the web media for a while, according to a research –
- Twitter – Not more than 3 times a day
- Facebook – The hub of all social activities hence post 2 times with extremely catchy captions.
- LinkedIn – 1 time a day and a minimum of 20 posts a month.
- Pinterest – Millennials stay glued to Pinterest so you can pin from 5 to 10 pins per day.
- Instagram – 1.5 times per day, but use relevant hashtags.
- Google+ – 3 or more times per day, more post leads to more activity.
- What is the best time to post on social media websites?
According to studies conducted, early morning hours or late nights are associated with posts getting the most clicks.
Now that you have a clearer concept to online marketing, the takeaway point from this article is-
“Your business won’t exist online without the support of social media marketing”- Unknown
Moreover, it’s fun to interact with your customers and much more engaging to participate in. Not only is it cheap but you can take your business to fame overnight using strategic planning.
So, why wait, try your luck at social media marketing and contact a reliable agency to chalk out your business game plan today.